Successfully reduce wrinkles with medical micro needling
Micro needling is a well-established treatment...
that is used in aesthetic medicine to correct structural damage to the skin. The treatment initiates the auto regeneration processes of the skin that leads, through reorganization and growth, to the restoration of the affected tissues. The objective of medical micro needling is to enhance the visual appearance and the functionality of the Skin.
Together we will find the way to your most beautiful inner self. Free consultation
Per Mail: email@example.com
Per Telefon: +41 61 261 32 14
Monday - Friday : 9.00am - 20.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday : closed
How does micro needling work?
Micro needling is a new type of treatment to stimulate the rejuvenation of the skin. Very fine needles create a myriad of microscopic channels in the top layer of the skin and simultaneously introduce substances that stimulate the production of skin tightening collagen.
The healing of these micro-injuries also rejuvenates a layer of the skin surface.
• Collagen production improves the elasticity of the Skin
• Moisturization of the skin with active compounds through the needle holes
• Stimulation of the production of new skin cells
What can you expect from a micro needling treatment?
A facial treatment with medical microneedles will:
Reduce wrinkles and scars
• Improve the elasticity of the skin
• Smooth your complexion and minimize pores
• Reduce existing sun caused damage
Medical micro needling will give your skin a more radiant, smoother, younger and healthier appearance.
What are the advantages of the micro needling treatment?
Compared to other treatments, micro needling offers you the following benefits:
• Shorter recovery period
• Can also be used for darker skins
• Long lasting results
• Low cost for a top result
Important things to know before and after the treatment.
• Slight reddening of the skin and crust formation may appear after the treatment. They can however easily be concealed with make-up.
• Exposure to direct sun light should be avoided until complete healing. The use of a sunscreen with a high SPF is highly recommended.
• Only healthy and healed skin may be treated.
• For optimal results, it is recommended to repeat the medical micro needling treatment three times.
Number of micro needling treatments
All micro needling treatments follow the same basic principles: Small, isolated wounds to the skin stimulate the production of the body’s own collagen. Combined with intradermal injections of high quality medically certified substances, such as hyaluronic acid or an antiaging mesotherapy product from Filorga that contains 54 active ingredients, this treatment provides reliable and long-lasting results.
A micro needling therapy consists of three treatments conducted in intervals of 20 days.